Thursday, May 19, 2005

Long Weekend

Been a long time waiting. I am sure all of you are just as excited about it as I am. I don't have the whole time planned out yet but I am for sure going to go to my first Rodeo. I think that Terry and I should both wear feathers in our hair and leather thongs so that it can be a full-on Cowboys and Indians event. Yeah. I am also toying with the idea of a tattoo but I am a big chicken-shit and am scared of the pain so we'll just have to wait and see about that.

Deb

3 comments:

Lorna said...

Pain, schmain---just bite the bullet and get a tattoo XX

Anonymous said...

I want a tattoo too! Tattoos are sexy! How was the rodeo? I grew up going to them every year -- and my first boyfriend (when I was 12) grew up to be a bull rider.

That's not nearly as cool as it could have sounded.

Shan

Anonymous said...

debbie...write some more blogs! I'm all interested now...

love dev