Thursday, August 12, 2004

Birdie Numnums

After more than a week of having nothing to report I am sitting here with all kinds of things racing in my mind...So much I want to share; where sould I start?! Biggest to smallest, important to less important, in order of relevance to me...so many choices. I think I will go with reverse chronological.
Right now, I am feeling under the weather. My family and Aur are all flu-ish as am I. It really sucks. I have always had a problem with getting sick in the summertime. It really upsets me to feel yucky when the sun is shining like never before. (Okay, I know it has always shone and today isn't all that different than yesterday, last week or ever, but it feels like it when I am sick in the summer.)
On my ride home today I got pooped on by a bird. It landed right on my hand/wrist area. A whole range of emotions flooded as I realized what had transpired. Let me share some of these with you:
Wow, my wrist feels cool compared to the rest of me
(Look down)
Oh my, I got pooped on!
Huh, I would have thought it would be a warm sensation as aposed to a cool one
But then I guess it did just fly through the air at a pretty rapid rate
It really feels cool though...more like cold actually
Boy am I ever glad I am wearing gloves and a leather jacket
(Chuckle)
I wonder if any of those idiots who ride without a shirt on ever get pooped on
I wonder what I am going to use to clean it off...
All that just cause a load landed on one of my extremeties. I know it is incredible really.
Before that I guess the thing to talk about is how I have insurance on my motorcycle again (Cougar) and how I love to ride and how great she is. I went for a ride out to Sooke with my dad and it was an awesome good time.
Previous to that incident, the starter on the car (Snowracer) blew on me again so that sucked.
Aur also left this week to go on the boats to get his sealegs. He called a couple of times and he is having a gay ol' time doing lots of fun stuff and other things. He also hasn't thrown up yet which is very cool.
Boat = bateau
Sick = malade
Vomit = vomir
Thanks for visiting and come again,
Deb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lols and I were out in Sooke today too Deb, I wonder if we drove past you at some point. I wouldn't have recognized you on yer bike!

-G

Anonymous said...

Existentialism on a motorcycle. Cool, even though it's been done before. XX Lorna