Thursday, August 26, 2004

UGH.

(You may contact me regarding the correct pronunciation of the title word.)
Well, it is now Thursday a week after my extraction. For those of you who send me well wishes, thank you. For the rest of you, well whatever, nothing for the rest of you.
It all happened quicker than I had imagined however I have been having a bad reaction to the pain pills and the antibiotics, (I have tried two different kinds now), that makes me vomit...a lot. Not the best thing for recovering after this kind of surgery. So I feel like throwing up all the time and I can just barely stay concious from the pain. Other than that, great.
s'all for now,

Deb

3 comments:

Lorna said...

sweet girl---I didn't send wishes, but I was worried about you; having your wisdom teeth out is enough of a trial---reaction to medication is waaay too much on top of that. I guess God wasn't listening to me. I read in ellen Degeneres' book that she often has tea and cheese fondue with celebrities, so maybe she was busy with Paris Hilton or Mischa Barton, and you suffered for a good cause. XXXX

Lorna said...

Here's what I really meant:

I read in Ellen Degeneres' book that She (God) often has tea and .....


Why can't I edit my comment?

Anonymous said...

I am not quite sure why you can't edit comments, but you are not the first person to get frustrated at this! Maybe a letter should be sent to the Big Blogger...