Wednesday, January 12, 2005

This Day

January 12, 2005

So I am in my second week at school. Again. But other than the busy schedule, new stuff and tons of supplies to be bought it is going fairly well. I am glad that I learnt some stuff about computers last year and this summer (thanks Mike and Grant) because I am required to learn Macs now and it isn't the same.

Besides that, there isn't too much to say. Aur is waiting to go sailing for the month of February and we are still looking for a dojo...I am still working at LD and Scott is back from Pickering (Toronto)...Good, good.

Hope to hear from everyone soon and I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Apple=pomme
Banana=banane
Cherry=cerise

Deb

1 comment:

Lorna said...

thank goodness you're back!

Two new babies---Sarah's Emma Rose and Renuka's Jayden---both lovely, and of course, babies are the centre of the universe when you have one in the family

E-mail me if you have time...XX