Thursday, October 07, 2004

Coffee and Stuff

I can't come up with anything good to write about so brace yourself, this is going to be a mindless rant:

Tim Hortons makes a fine cup of Joe. It was the one thing I woke up for every morning this summer. I would stop in on my way to work at 6:45 and pick up a coffee and a bagel. Yum-eee. Then I would try and handle shifting gears and not letting the cup drip (which for some reason did about 90% of the time) and going over the speed bumps and...It was all worth when I got to my desk, sat down and had that first sip of goodness.

Since Aur has to go to the Unit Tuesday and Thursday evenings I try to spend this time with my Mom and tonight we plan to watch Something's Gotta Give and girltalk and maybe even paint our toenails.

My Dad finally got up the courage to get one of his wisdom teeth out yesterday. It was nice to be able to hang out with my parents and Aur in the middle of the day and watch some of the Horatio Hornblower episodes. For any of you who have not heard of this and like myself have a tendancy to get hooked to Television Series on DVD, this is a good one. There are six episodes in all and they are about a British Naval Officer in the 1790's (I think). Anyways, they are good and I recommend you rent them.

Navy=Marine
Boat=Bateau
Dad=Papa

Love, Deb

2 comments:

Lorna said...

Something's Got to Give is an interesting movie because it deals with sexuality and older people. It's funny too and that just fits with the old sex so well. I remember when I saw it thinking that Diane Keaton was so much better as an actor and a character than Jack Nicholson was. He gave me the screaming creepies.
Yes, timmy,s is yummy, and their cups are crappy, but over all, nothing can beat a timmy coffee and a raspberry country bun. Mmmm!
Say Hi to Francine for me, and my condolences to Al on his wisdom teeth. No one likes that procedure.XX Lorna
XX Lorna

Anonymous said...

Yes. It was funny. Twice I think I woke the neighbors up from sudden outbursts of laughter. Lots of love from everyone here, Deb xoxo