Sunday, October 03, 2004

Octidlyober

I have been out of town a lot and I apologize to anyone who has come a lookin' for some news and has found none.
The first of the month is Aur's Birthday and we had a nice little celebration. I gave him presents a day early and we went out for a wonderful dinner to a great little restaurant on Government Street called Brasserie L'école. It was incredible. If anyone is looking to go I suggest you have an assortment of appys to share along with a platter of cheeses. The staff was awesome and the food was exquisite. I highly recommend everyone go there. They even served us the best tasting Chocolate Truffles ever on the house for the Birthday Boy. Really really great place!
Besides that I have been keeping very busy. I looked into some schooling options and found what appears to be my dream degree. A bachelor in Applied Science in Interior Design. Really could it be any better? Well, yes, it could be on the Island so that I could attend! Unfortunately for me this excellent program is offered at Kwantlen University College in Richmond. Uber-sad for me. Aur is stuck here for the next two years at least and we really can't afford to have two apartments and the school is too far from his parent's for me to commute...So I am at groud zero again. I am thinking of applying to Micheals though. Crafts are fun and at least I would feel like such a big Stain.
Stain=tache
School=école
Pub=Brasserie
Take care everyone,
Deb

3 comments:

Lorna said...

Deb---have you thought about whether or not you could do your dreamcourse at a virtual U, like Phoenix? it might be worth checking out. Glad you're back. XX

Anonymous said...

Okay Mike I am sorry. I have been out of town and not often at my parents so keeping up the news is hard to do. I will need help to update my links though. I can't remember how to do it.
Deb

Anonymous said...

okay, ooops. I'll get right on that.
Deb