Tuesday, April 12, 2005

So Much and Nothing at All

Lots of little things to report...A pirate party, new friends, good friends, lots of school, a great family and a super duper motorcycle. Yes, I put insurance on Cougar last week and LOVE to ride. I always forget how much fun I have on the bike when I am not on it and then one ride just opens the flood gates of good times. Chris is almost here, I think another two weeks or so and Scott is almost done his exams so summer is definetely on the way and I am very much looking forward to it. I thought I would be single for a while but it looks as though fate had other plans for me and things are going very nicely with someone...

Deb

2 comments:

Lorna said...

Deb, talk to me this minute! who is this "someone", and are we happy about the nicely going part?

Anonymous said...

A special friend and happy...yes. More to come later...