Saturday, September 11, 2004

Hello

I have been so ridiculously busy since last Friday. My last day of Co-op. I went up to Whistler on the weekend and had a really great time. We got to go up the mountain and sight see and were fed incredible food the whole time we were there. Fun.
I also managed to fit in a trip to Ikea which I really needed even though I couldn't really get anything. It is my favorite place and the meatballs are so good. Did you know that when eating in the restaurant part of Ikea you can enjoy a personal size bottle of delicious red wine?! Yes, favorite place.
Now I am trying to keep up with all the projects that I want to accomplish and it is proving to take me way longer than I had planned. My coolest invention yet has to be the scarf box I am just painting up today. It is very practical and I can't wait to get it home and house all my scarves and hats in it.
Hope you are all being treated just as well,
Deb

1 comment:

Lorna said...

mmmmm IIKKEEEEEEAAA! I'm the female equivalent of Homer with a donut.

Tell me about the scarf box thing; how can I make/get/buy one? I have a kajillion scarves and I need a better storage place than my closet.

XX Lorna