Thursday, September 02, 2004

Taking out the Goods

I do believe Lorna is right. Fall is here. And because I live in Victoria I can say that with a glitter of excitement in my eye. It is very exciting to take out my sweaters from the back of the closet. Bring out my box of Scarves (that is my favorite!) and tuques and vests and socks.

I will definetely miss the Summer but I am looking forward to taking advantage of Autumn. The thing I miss the most about living out east is the changing of the leaves. All the vibrant colors that make up the foliage for Miles are so beautiful. For all of you out there, don't take it for granted because the next thing you know winter will be here and unfortunately for you it is going to get really F#!*ing cold.

Summer=été
Fall=automne
Leaf=feuille

Deb xoxo

1 comment:

Lorna said...

If you want to see the absolute best movie using "fall" as a theme, rent "Far From Heaven"---you don't even have to follow the story, just watch how the director uses orange. Or watch the story; Julianna Moore is in it and looks achingly beautiful. XX