Friday, July 16, 2004

Day One

My very first Post. Wow. The big question of "Who wants to read about me and my life?" is now the only thing that comes to my mind...
 
Well, I guess some people will have nothing better to do, perhaps at their jobs or instead of following their significant others to bed and might stop by to see what the ol' Debster is thinking, talking and blogging about.
 
So, right off the bat I'd like to warn all future visitors to this site that not very much happens in my little life and I am not the wittiest or cleverist with words but I promise to include some of my magnificent french canadian spins in each and everyone of my postings.
 
To kick things off light and slow for all you beginners:
Cat = animal du diable
Dog = le meilleur ami de l'homme
Rain = pluie
 
Thanks for stopping by and don't be shy,
Deb

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour, comment ca va?

-G

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb. So you too have been assimilated I see. Hope you figure out your user name so you can post again soon!

Shan

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb, nice to see you got a blog. But, I like cats, and they are way cooler than dogs anyday! Anyways, see you at work, peace.

-Graham.

Deb said...

Thanks to everyone who has come to check-it. I remembered my username so you can all come back every once in a while to see what boring stuff I have going on.
V-out.