Thursday, July 22, 2004

Hungry, Hungry Hippos

If only we could get hypnotized into thinking that we had gone fishing all day when we got home from work. Ah, what a great dream to have. Maybe a million-dollar idea...
 
I found this funny.
 
University Admissions Criteria for unsaid US University:

Evidence of a new birth in Jesus Christ
Likelihood of a successful college experience
Ability to contribute to the life of the college

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I spend all day in a database so my perception of humor tends to warp a little...

For Graham:
Seal = Phoque
Seal = Sceller
Late = Retard

Ok, that is funnier than my stuff.

Deb

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I made you say "phoque". Oh man, I need to get out more...

a M-A-S, a T-E-R, a G with a double E
I go by the unforgettable name
of the man they call the Master Gee.

G-