Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Just When I thought She Couldn't be Better...

Okay. So I have been talking a lot about Lola lately. I know. The rest of you are all jealous. Well, I just have one more little rant.
 
You see, for the last I don't know how long my mom has been coming back from hair appointments looking like a great great grandmother from the 80's. It is as though when she turned 35 the hairstylists just decided that she would now need to have roller-hair and puffy nanny bangs.
 
How GROSS.
 
Even when I used to go the appointments as a teen and tell the so-called professionals NOT to make my mother look old and used up...They still would. Well, maybe they would tease the bangs more than if I hadn't of said anything, but definitely still old lady.
My mom had an appointment with Lady Lola on Sunday and I had the (believe me when I say) Awesome Pleasure to see her hair yesterday. I mean really. It could not look better. It has some sass. A fantastic color. And my mom loves it too. She is excited about her hair. She did NOT run home and wash out the AGE. She ran home and loved it. When I saw her yesterday she still couldn't stop touching it. My dad loves it. She's hot.
 
Thank you Lola. You have really made yourself two new loyal clients who will be willing to follow you where ever your path takes you.
The End.
 
Deb
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I want to see sexy Francine! I bet you both look amazing now! I think I need to let Lola do what she wants with me instead of going in there and telling her what I think.

Deb said...

Thanks for always commenting Shan. It makes me feel special and like someone visits my blog!

Anonymous said...

i love your blog, deb!! ;)

considering i had the worst day of my life in the salon ever yesterday, it is nice to know that there are a few people who think i am not a totally horrible hair stylist.

also, you are teaching us french, which is extremely important.

aujourd'hui, je deteste mon travail. :P
quelle horreur!!

xox
lola

Deb said...

Je deteste mon travail chaque jour de la semaine. Ca suce le gros tas de merde. Oui. J'ai dis merde.

A bientot belle fille.