Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Motivation to Learn

Today I am going to buy a book. It is called Don't Make Me Think by Steve Krug. I am looking forward to reading it because if I am interested and stimulated by what it has to say then I may have a potential career path to head down. I am very excited about this prospect because it is very depressing not to know what you want to do when you grow up and everyone around you has figured themselves out.
 
Car = Bagnole
Mustard = Moutarde
Point of No Return = La Femme Nikita
 
I am willing to take some personal requests for translations...just leave me a comment.
 
Props,
Deb

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, This is a great way for us to check up on you and make sure you`re still CRAZY!!! :) chris and chunyee

Anonymous said...

Hey you. I think you are learning all the time, and that in a lot of ways you are more grown up than certain women who are (ahem *cough*) somewhat older than you.

Enjoy your bestest every haircutter girl. Lola rocks. Make sure she gives you one of those good smelling massages too!

*bouchés (?)* (I mean kisses, is that what I said?)

Shan.

Anonymous said...

deb, we were so busy talking hair and boys last night, that we didn't even get to touch on the bigger issues of trying to figure life out (which i think we are both kind of going through right now).

let me know if that book is any good. grant has suggested i read one called "i could do anything...if i only knew what it was." it's by Barbara Sher. i haven't opened it yet...instead i am sitting here reading blogs and trying to find the perfect pair of brown suede boots online. good thing i am so committed to excellence this morning.

;)

je veux un donut.

love lola xox

Anonymous said...

I think you should translate these words for your devoted readers:

- seal
- late

Hahaha, I'm so evil.

- Graham http://www.velvetycouch.com