Friday, July 23, 2004

Oh Brother

Happy Birthday Scott!
I hope you have the most amazing day today. I can't wait to see you later. I hope that the birthday armadillo brings you everything you wished for and that you feel like you are on top of the world...

To everyone else, I hope you can come down to the Canoe Club tonight. We will be there at around seven and I don't really see us leaving for quite a while! Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.

In the words of Samir Naeinanajab, "Mother Shit"

Blessings in the name of Because Friday,
Deb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh damn, I am missing hottie Scottie's birthday. Oh well, I'm sure he wanted it cougar free anyway (no, I am NOT going to get over him calling me that).

Sorry I haven't linked to you yet Deb -- I am in Vancouver and my sister's computer is a pain, plus the site is acting up.

Love to the V, to the I, to the G-E-R

Shan