Saturday, July 17, 2004

Remembered My Username

What a relief it was to wake up this morning and remember my username.  It came to me in the middle of story-telling and put the absolute biggest smile on my face.
I went out to a bar last night for the first time in about two years. Now don't get me wrong, I do get out but for the past while all my expeditions have been out to the Pubs. (I like Pubs). So I was taken out to Evolution by some really nice cool people and was encouraged to have a good time. I did. It was nice to see that nothing had changed and I was happy this morning when I didn't wake up with a crazy hangover as I usually do on Saturday mornings.
Thank you Grant and Lola for being good people.
I think I am going to try and keep these first posts fairly short in hope that I don't discourage people from coming here and so this brings me to the french bit.
 
Mullet= Coupe Longueil
Sidewalk= trottoir
Tooshie= cue
 
Hope you are all enjoying the weekend,
Deb


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was great to have you out with us, deb!! especially since i think that will be my last trip to the bar for a very VERY long time. so it was a good send-off, i think. ;)

let's stick to pubs from now on. and everybody bring their keys.

vive les clefs!!
(how's my french?)

;)

xo
lola

Deb said...

Thanks for coming and checking me out Lola. I am glad that you and Grant had fun. Your French is great! Where did you learn?

Deb

Anonymous said...

mostly from cereal boxes.
but also a little in class.

vive l'ecole!!

*laughs*

xox
lola